Friday, December 30, 2011

Sorry and hello

Sorry, yesterday I went to Monterey Bay. First I had to drive a half hour to pick up my cousin and spend 15 minutes there loading the bike rack. Then a one and a half hour drive to Monterey, and then we biked from Fisherman's Wharf to Lover's Point and back. Then lunch at Fisherman's Wharf. I would have loved clam chowder in a bread bowl, but I'm lactose intolerant so I enjoyed some fish and chips (chips meaning french fries, which I didn't eat much of because they contain acrylamide which causes cancer. Eek.) for lunch. After lunch (which, BTW, was at like three thirty) we reloaded the bike rack and drove one and a half hours to my cousin's house, dropped him off, and drove forty five minutes to a restaurant to have dinner. By the time I got home, it was time for a card game. My parents meet up with four others to play a Chinese card game, and we play at this house where there's a girl in my grade, she's my good friend, and we stayed until two AM. So....sorry.
   My apology was so long that I think it accounts for my post.
Yesterday's Question of the Day: Why do some people go to pizza restaurants only to buy salad? Like California's Pizza Kitchen, for instance. It's a PIZZA KITCHEN, not California's Salad Bar! Might as well go to a real salad, bar, they'd have more choices and better quality.
Question of the Day: If a coupon has no expiration date and you dig it up a year after you got it, is it still valid? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment