Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Gifts

I totally forgot to tell you about my Christmas gifts. And as I have nothing else to post about today, I will tell you about them.
OMG I GOT 175 BUCKS IN BARNES AND NOBLE GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!
Here's how: every time someone asked what I wanted, I said, "Barnes & Noble gift card." So I got 50 from my aunt and uncle, 50 from my other aunt and uncle, 25 from my grandparents, 25 from a family friend, and 25 from another family friend. From one family friend, I received an awesome jeweled bookmark and a really pretty necklace. From my parents, a Kindle Fire EEEEEKKKKK!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also gave me a Sherpa lined traveling vine hoodie from Eddie Bauer. They ordered it in extra small petite, yet it is still big.
Question of the Day: Where is considered the Bay Area and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment