Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Obviously...

NO Internet. Or wi-fi. Well, it wasn't cheap. So...yeah. Well, I hope you had a Merry Christmas, all!!!!!!! And if you have read the Kane Chronicles, you will know about the Demon Days. They start today!!!! Happy Holidays, all. Becasue Kwanzaa, I believe, is still going on, and I'm (ha-ha) starting a countdown to the New Year. Check back tomorrow!
Question of the Day: Anyone have a blackout the morning of December 23rd? I know, not a really good question. I woke up that morning at 4:26 AM to go skiing-have to drive 4+ hours. I turned on the light and was waking my brother and cousin (they sleep in so they slept in my room so I could wake them up haha) and then the light turned off randomly. On my way to tell my parents, who were supposed to be up but not up (haha again), I walked straight into a wall, entered the bathroom twice, bumped into my mom's dresser, and tripped over a backpack before getting to them. The blackout was only in a small area, thank goodness. There were barely any cars, so it was okay that traffic lights were off. If you had a blackout, maybe you live near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment