Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

People stay up later on New Year's Eve than New Year's, in my perspective. Anyway I'm going to my cousin's house tongiht. What are your New Year's plans? Only one day till the new year. Anybody have any New Year's Resolutions? Here are a few of mine:
1. No A-minus, on A or A-plus
2. Work really hard at school
3. Work really hard at ballet
4. Watch only one hour of television a week.
5. Eat more vegetables.
There are five. How many of them I will actually fulfill, I do not know. I mean, I already eat a reasonable amount of vegetables, I think. Every day. As for television, I don't watch any programs like Nickelodeon or Disney Channel or Cartoon Network, I like to watch game shows. Like Jeopardy, You Deserve It, and so on. I'm trying to cut back. I already work really hard at ballet. And same with school. Oh well, I could work harder. Much harder.
Question of the Day: Do you take the trouble to put up a Christmas tree and yard lights? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment