Monday, September 12, 2011

Miley Cyrus

Nobody is telling me about Miley, so I guess I won't do the blog. I was kinda sorta looking forward to it, but whatever. I'm still deciding. Sooooo..........guess what my secret nickname for Miley is? Mimi. It's Mimi. Partly because I have a good friend named Mimi. I have a lot of friends: Elizabeth, Irene, Gabby, Britney, Amanda, Kristie, Elaine, Michelle, Julia, Megan, and Natalie come to mind. My BFF? Well, you guess.

Naw, I can't choose between: Irene, Michelle, Natalie, Megan, and Julia.
Those are my top five so good enough. Anyway, guess Elizabeth's nickname! From the following: Eliza, Beth, Liz, Liza, Zabeth, Izabet, or Libeth?
Hint: It is not Liza, Izabet, or Eliza.
Answer: Libeth. B/c Libeth is cool that way.
Question of the Day: Do plants feel pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment