Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday!

It's Friday, Friday, everybody get down on Friday, Friiiiday!!!!! The song is okay in my opinion. Rebecca Black got tons of hits. Whether viewers liked it or not. So, very vague tea egg instructions: Make then Sunday night before Moon Festival arrives!!!!
Boil eggs with dried aniseed.
Take them out with a large spoon (they are super duper hot.)
Put them on a plate. Use the large spoon to gently whack the eggs so that the shell is broken but it doesn't come off. 
Boil again with soy sauce and green tea leaves
Let sit overnight. 
Enjoy!
    They are really good and easy to make. Go Chinese Tea Eggs! Now, I've posted to tell you a few things. Number one, band starts in exactly one week. I'm so excited because I can play the flute in a band again. I LOVE flute duets but during the summer it was just me and my flute. 
Number two, I took a math test today and am pretty sure I aced it, and
Number three, if you like Miley Cyrus then please comment because I might think of starting a new Miley Cyrus blog. If enough people say that they like Miley, then I will start the blog.
Serious news: I will give an announcement if I start a new Miley blog! For those who wish to follow my ballet life, very very sorry but I don't have the time to manage one. So, just enjoy my music blog and my wishful thinking one!
Question of the day: This is a riddle. See the answer in my next post!
You are about to leave for a vacation, but you remember that you didn't take socks! So you go into your room. The lights are off and you can't see. However, you remember that you have 4 pairs of blue socks, 8 pairs of black socks, 7 pairs of white socks, 2 pairs of red socks, and one pair of green socks. How many socks do you need to take out before you are sure that you have at least one matching pair?
    Just thought of this:today is the meeting to find out what part I am. I have a class but my mom will go. I really want to be a Christmas light and I will tell you if I get it. Only bits and pieces of ballet for this blog. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment