Monday, September 5, 2011

Doodly doodly doo

There is a TV show I like, and I found out it was canceled. But today I was looking at the daily schedule fo television shows and found it on a different channel!!!!!! So I'm happy. And it's Labor Day, so I don't have to work on my book report!!!!! Now, since this blog is really boring, I'm going to make it a bit more interesting. It is now a music blog. I will post my favorite songs and I MIGHT just add a few of ym own lyrics. Current favorite songs: I Hope You Find It by Miley Cyrus, Mean by Taylor Swift, Who Says by Selena Gomez, and more Miley Cyrus-The Climb.
Question of the Day: Why is the nickname for William "Bill?" For those of you that do not know, Bill Gates' real name is William. Why is his nickname Bill? I think it should be Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment