Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Queen

From the title, you can tell that I am going to be a Queen for Halloween. Weeelllll, I probably won't trick-or-treat very long, cuz I want to pass out candy in my queen costume!!!! Go Halloween Queens! I mean, who wants to be a princess when they can be a queen? Which brings me to my next piece of news: I have created a pretend game with my friend. I am not mentioning her name at all. BUT, I can tell you what it is. We're twin sisters that are fifteen, and that is, I believe, at one point the age at which a girl is eligible for marriage. So we just kinda talk a lot, and look through our very peasant-ish jewelry and pretend it's super valuable and everything. My friend's princess name is Quinavyre. My princess name is....actually I haven't decided. Maybe Yvole? I heard the awesome name Fawndria from somewhere but can't use it cuz its copying.
Question of the Day: Is two to the power of four one number or four?

No comments:

Post a Comment