Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Stuff

Okay, so lots of people are getting out of school soon, into summer. Summer....yeah, sure, I like it. This year I am taking a program called Math Enrichment. From nine AM to three PM...so it's like school but a little shorter. No homework, though. Since it goes for seven weeks, starting on June eleventh, my family and I have no vacations planned. My grandpa is coming from China. Here is a list of stuff we could do those few free weeks.
We could go to Florida. Disney World, Universal Studios, Everglades, and stuff.
We could go to Los Angeles. Disney Land, Hollywood....
We could go to New York. Broadway, Statue of Liberty.....
We could go on a cruise. (I'm fantasizing about this huge, luxurious cruise ship in the Caribbean, with a twenty four hour buffet and stuff that will never happen...=P)
That's about it.
Question of the Day: Why do people park on driveways and drive on parkways?

No comments:

Post a Comment