Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rubix Cubes and Football

Who here can solve a Rubix cube? Sigh I've been working on solving one alll morning and, actually, it's not too too bad. I mean, I can solve one side, no problemo. It's continuing that's hard. SO FRUSTRATING!!!! Well, that's all. I'm passing the time with Rubix cubes since I am too too too lazy to do anything like flute or alto sax or something.
Well in my defense I practiced alto sax for nearly 2 hours yesterday!!!!!! And flute, one hour.
Football. Superbowl (Super Bowl? Hmmm...) is close....right????? I think.
The teams left, I think, are New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, San Francisco Forty-Niners, and New York Giants. (Hey, that's what kind of knowledge you get with a football-crazed dad, brother, and cousin that's staying for the weekend!) As I type this they are sitting on the couch, watching TV with no idea that I am blogging about them HAHA!!!! So right now is Patriots vs. Ravens. I really don't have a favorite team. I don't care. I'm just thinking, like, isn't New England a couple of states? Thought these teams were city teams...
Well the next game after this one is Forty-Niners vs. Giants. Again I really don't care. My brother/dad/cousin are all Forty-Niner fans-the team is relatively local. I am not sure if I told this at any time but I live in the Pacific Time Zone. So yeah. I don't care but forty-niners are the miners that came to California for the Gold Rush, most coming in 1849, thus they were called forty-niners. Actually that Sam or whatever his name was divulged the "Gold! Gold in the ____ River!" (I forgot the name of the river) information in 1848 but it took a long time for the info to travel. So I guess I'm interested in the forty-niners but more because of the gold rush fact than the local team thing.

Question of the Day: Is peanut butter a solid or a liquid? (I mean, we can rule out gas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment